It can be devastating to be diagnosed with a neurodegenerative disease such as Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s disease.
Both of these diseases have no cure as yet, and whilst medical advances and scientific research are moving at a fast pace, this is of little consolation to those that are experiencing significant changes in their physical and mental capabilities right now.
Although Alzheimer's disease (a form of dementia) and Parkinson’s disease are two distinct diseases each with their own very specific diagnosis, there are some similarities of symptoms, mainly that both can cause mental health issues, in particular anxiety and depression.
Add this to the likelihood that a patient is generally slightly older when diagnosed with these diseases and may already have other age related issues affecting them, we now have a complex medical situation that needs to be addressed with effective treatment as soon as possible.
At the Klarity Clinic we make sure that every patient receives the best possible treatment to at least manage and control their symptoms to the best level possible, in spite of the progressive, nature of these neurodegenerative diseases. Our treatments have given many patients a better quality of life by stabilizing a patient’s symptoms and possibly delaying the speed at which their symptoms would normally worsen if left untreated.
We Are Here To Help
We always respect your privacy and do not share your details with anyone else.
Why should I come to the Klarity Clinic to help me with my degenerative disease?
- Well, whilst we cannot offer a cure or reverse the symptoms you are experiencing, our unique and revolutionary treatment may help to improve your mental health. The use of ketamine, which is believed to rapidly stimulate new connective pathways in the brain, means that you may get the further benefit of improved motor skills too, as the signals to the brain are ‘repaired’, giving you better control in your day-to-day mobility.
- If you are researching our services for a family member, we would like to reassure you that we maintain extremely high standards of service for all our patients. You can trust us to take the utmost care of your family member’s medical needs.
- If you are ready to explore the possibilities of using Ketamine & NAD+ Combination Therapy to help you, we would first hold a telephone consultation, conducted by one of our highly trained clinic physicians. During the call we would conduct an extensive and thorough assessment to check your suitability for the treatment and discuss the likely level of success you could expect from the treatment. You will also be able to ask any questions you may have.
- If you decide to proceed with treatment, we would book you in for a series of six low doses of ketamine to be administered intravenously over a period of two weeks.
- We will continue to follow up with you over the phone/text to assess the results of your treatments and develop a maintenance plan customized for you.
Who can Ketamine & NAD+ Combination Therapy help?
If you have been recently diagnosed with early Alzheimer’s disease or with Parkinson’s disease, you may already be suffering from one or some of the symptoms on the list below. If you recognize any of the symptoms as those of your own, you may wish to consider speaking to us as soon as possible to see how we can help.
The most common symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease are:
- Anxiety and depression
- Hallucinations, delusion, confusion
- Impaired cognitive skills
- Poor or disrupted sleep
- Poor physical control of the body
- Speech and communication problems
- Involuntary shaking or trembling (Parkinson’s)
- Changes in behavior
Being diagnosed with a neurodegenerative disease does not have to mean that your current life has to stop completely. Let us help you to understand how our treatment may be able to allow you to live the rest of your life through your conscious decisions and on your terms.
Kind Words from Happy Clients
Here's a short video testimonial featuring one of our clients. Her message, said in her own words, demonstrates how effective a treatment course with the Klarity Clinic can be and just how much her life has changed for the better... We want to help every person we can with our innovative procedures that give lasting results. Please contact us if you would like to learn more about how we can help you, the same way we have helped those on our testimonials.
Klarity Clinic is amazing. Compassionate and effective care. Clean and professional office. Tremendous improvements to my quality of life.
After receiving NAD treatment... I immediately felt completely refreshed. I have more energy for everything! Totally recommended.